The Solar Urgent Care pediatricians and clinical staff can perform the same treatments and services as your child’s own pediatrician. We provide non-life-threatening medical care for kids of all ages, including preteens and teens.
Pediatrics Services Include:
- Illness treatments: fevers, rashes, and
- Injury treatments: laceration repair, splinting, and pain relief
- Fast X-ray services
- In-office lab tests: influenza, strep throat, mono, and RSV
- Asthma treatments
- Allergies and rashes
- Foreign body removal
When a child’s condition requires emergency care beyond our capabilities of what we can provide, we will refer you to the nearest hospital or specialized care provider.
Below are Solar Urgent Care's hours of operations.
- Monday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
- Temporary hours effective through May 31st